Spearhead MAX THRUST Performance Engine Air Filter For Low & High Mileage Vehicles – Increases Power & Improves Acceleration (MT-465)
Check Vehicle Fitment (please verify using Amazon’s ‘My Garage’)Chevrolet Equinox (2010-17)GMC Terrain (2010-17) About Spearhead We are a family-owned operation leveraging 30 years of automotive parts sourcing for some of the largest automotive aftermarket suppliers in the US to build a brand customers can trust to find the best products at the best prices.Cross Reference
Check Vehicle Fitment (please verify using Amazon’s ‘My Garage’)
Chevrolet Equinox (2010-17)GMC Terrain (2010-17)
We are a family-owned operation leveraging 30 years of automotive parts sourcing for some of the largest automotive aftermarket suppliers in the US to build a brand customers can trust to find the best products at the best prices.
Cross Reference Part No.’s
Spearhead: MT-465Fram: CA10465Wix: 49727Purolator: A36131
Did you know THIS about engine air filters?
An engine air filter will pay for itself with the money you save at the gas pump…a new engine air filter can increase your vehicle’s MPG by up to 10%, which translates to at least $0.24* per gallon in savings! (*Based on $2.44/gal national average)There’s no better or cheaper investment you can make to extend the life of your vehicle than regularly replacing your engine air filter every 10-12K miles.
When is the ‘right’ time to replace my engine air filter?
Warning/Engine Light Turns ON: A light will appear on vehicles equipped with airflow sensors.Noticeably Slower Acceleration: If your vehicle is slow to accelerate or responds poorly to pedal control this can mean your engine isn’t receiving enough air to perform normally.Reduced Fuel Economy: The less oxygen an engine consumes, the more fuel it will burn – causing fuel economy to go down.12K Miles or 1 Year: If you don’t remember the last time you replaced your engine air filter it’s time to change it out!
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions/concerns, message us using Amazon’s ‘contact seller’ form. We respond to all messages within 24 hours.
- EXPERIENCE AN OBVIOUS DIFFERENCE – Whether you are noticing a delay in acceleration, less than average gas mileage or own a higher mileage vehicle, our Max Thrust engine air filters will provide a clear & cost effective upgrade over stock performance – or your money back.
- TRAP 2X THE DIRT VS. STANDARD AIR FILTERS – Our unique HeX-D pleat design creates maximum holding capacity for trapping unwanted dirt & debris without compromising airflow like standard air filters – thanks to multiple layers of progressively finer filter media that allows air to flow freely even when the filter is dirty.
- INCREASED POWER & MILEAGE UP TO 15K MILES – Deficient airflow can cause your engine to work twice as hard to suck in the minimum amount of air it needs to perform regularly, resulting in poorer gas mileage and lower power efficiency. Max Thrust air filters are designed to give your engine a break by delivering as much clean air as it needs to perform optimally – up to 15K miles.
- DIY W/GUARANTEED FITMENT – Chevrolet Equinox (2010-17), GMC Terrain (2010-17). Please make sure to enter the year, make and model of your vehicle using Amazon’s ‘My Garage’ tool to verify fitment – the engine air filter is an easy DIY solution that can save you $$$ at the repair shop.
- BETTER FILTERS THAN YOUR LAST OR YOUR MONEY BACK – We know it’s hard to choose from so many different brands carrying the same product. We make it easier for our customers to decide with a simple promise.