Aintier 2Pcs Air Spring Bags W01-358-8829 Universal Air Ride Suspension
COMPATIBILITY INFORMATIONFirestone Part Number: W01-358-8829Volvo: 3934699 8079902 20413888 20505399ContiTech: 91016P449Goodyear: 1R12405 1R12536 1R12595 1R12615 1S12002 1S12033 1S12035Springride: 1R121083Triangle: 8449 Package: 2*Air Spring BagTIPS: Feel free to contact us if there is any questions or problems about this item or fitment information Product Features FITMENT: The Air Spring Bags fit for Firestone /Volvo ContiTech /Goodyear /Springride
Firestone Part Number: W01-358-8829
Volvo: 3934699 8079902 20413888 20505399
Goodyear: 1R12405 1R12536 1R12595 1R12615 1S12002 1S12033 1S12035
Package: 2*Air Spring Bag
TIPS: Feel free to contact us if there is any questions or problems about this item or fitment information
- FITMENT: The Air Spring Bags fit for Firestone /Volvo ContiTech /Goodyear /Springride /Triangle
- BUS APPLICATION: Bus generally take benefit of air springs in order to guarantee the highest standards in riding comfort and a constant boarding height in spite of the load. Generally, two air spring are used on the front axle and four air springs on the rear axle. Latest generation buses are equipped with air springs that lower one side of the vehicle at stops, assisting passenger access.
- TRUCK APPLICATION: truck cabs and seats can be cushioned with air springs to improve driver’s comfort, safety and working environment. according to the vehicle design, the air spring is employed either as a separate suspension element alongside a vibration damper or sombined as an air spring/damper unit.
- TRAILER APPLICATION: modern trailer and semi trailer are mostly part equipped with air suspension in order to save goods and vehicles, also in order to provide greater security regarding road behavior of the vehicle. Where several axles are combined, one axle often equipped with an axle lift device to preserve the type when the vehicles runs empty. Air springs boast high load carrying capacities with generous spring travel in these application
- PRECAUTIONS – Using Amazon tool “Part Finder” in the top left corner, Select the Year / Make / Model of your vehicle and check the compatibility, or you can check the description to refer the compatibility.