205 Amp MIG/TIG-Torch/Stick Arc Combo Welder, Weld Aluminum(MIG) 110/230V Dual Voltage Welding New
AMICO Power 3-IN-1 MIG/TIG/STICK Arc Combo Welding Machine, Very Easy to weld 1/2″ Aluminum. MTS-205 is the perfect choice for projects and repairs around the home and auto body shop. This welder can work well with solid wire and flux wire as well as aluminum wire. It also has the TIG and STICK function, can
AMICO Power 3-IN-1 MIG/TIG/STICK Arc Combo Welding Machine, Very Easy to weld 1/2″ Aluminum. MTS-205 is the perfect choice for projects and repairs around the home and auto body shop. This welder can work well with solid wire and flux wire as well as aluminum wire. It also has the TIG and STICK function, can weld steel and stainless steel perfectly. The welder output range 10-205 amp. It uses standard flux-core wire(E71-gs) or steel wire 0.6-1.0mm, and aluminum wire. It has settings to easily adjust the output according to the thickness and changing the polarity according to the type of wires. Specifications: Welder Type: 3-IN-1 MIG/TIG/STICK Combo Welder, Output Terminal Type: Direct Wire, Power Supply: AC 100V-240V/Single Phase/50-60Hz, Effective Input Current: 115V: 35.0A(MIG)/21.5A(TIG)/35.7A(STICK), 230V: 27.0A(MIG)/15.5A(TIG)/24.8A(STICK), Maximum Input Current: 115V: 45.2A(MIG)/27.7A(TIG)/46.0A(STICK), 230V: 34.8A(MIG)/20.0A(TIG)/32.0A(STICK), Current Range Output: MIG: 115V/50A-150A, 230V/50A-205A; TIG: 115V/10A-130A, 230V/10A-170A; STICK: 115V/10A-130A, 230V/10A-170A. Nominal DC Open Circuit Voltage (OCV): 56V, Welding Output,104F(40C),10 min(230V): MIG: 205A/24.2V, TIG: 170A/16.8V, STICK: 170A/26.8V. Duty Cycle: MIG: 60% at 205A, 100% at 158A; TIG: 60% at 170A, 100% at 132A; STICK: 60% at 170A 100% at 132A. Package Includes: 13 ft. 250A pro. MIG gun and cable assembly, 13 ft. 250A pro. TIG Torch gun and cable assembly, 10 ft. 500A electrode holder and cable assembly, 10 ft. 630A work clamp and cable assembly, 120V/240V power plug adapter, 8 feet air hose use for Co2 and Argon connect, 1 spool 2 lbs. aluminum wire use for MIG weld, 1 spool 2 lbs. steel wire use for MIG weld, 2 tungsten Needle use for TIG weld, 4 electrodes use for Stick/Arc Weld, 1 V-drive roll for 0.023″ & 0.030″ (0.6mm & 0.8mm), 1 U-drive roll for 0.030″ & 0.035″ (0.8mm & 0.9mm), 1 V-drive roll for 0.035″ & 0.040″ (0.9mm & 1.0mm), Owners Manual.
- MTS-205 capable of welding up to 1/2″ aluminum, alloy, mild steel, weld steel, stainless steel, copper and cast Iron. It can work well with aluminum wire, solid wire and flux cord wire, it also has the TIG Torch and STICK function.
- Advanced IGBT technology, featured wave-form control system, perfect waveform of volt and amp during, short circuits and arc burning cycles.
- Synergic controlled, very clear wire melting droplet transfer, very few spatters. fast, precise, clean arc ignition and arc ending.
- Using high quality wire feeding machine(iron) to ensure smooth wire feed, especially when using aluminum wire welding aluminum, with 2T/4T torch control. automatic control gas solenoid valve has been installed inside the machine.
- Automatic compensation for voltage fluctuation, over-voltage protection, under voltage protection, over current protection, over load protection, automatic temperature control, fan dormancy, steeples amperage control.