Material Handler Dolly Variation (Red)
These commercial grade carts feature top grade steel, oversize casters, and easy assembly. When you have a lot of wall board, drywall, paneling, or plywood to move in and out of tight spots, this is the cart to have on your team. You can load up to 1600 lbs. on this commercial grade cart. We
These commercial grade carts feature top grade steel, oversize casters, and easy assembly. When you have a lot of wall board, drywall, paneling, or plywood to move in and out of tight spots, this is the cart to have on your team. You can load up to 1600 lbs. on this commercial grade cart. We are talking heavy duty 8 wheels that will make this the smoothest rolling cart even when fully loaded.
The Drywall Hauler is easy to assemble and even easier to use. Pentagon Tool guarantees the Drywall Hauler for one year from date of purchase. Today’s technology housed in a robust design will provide you with years of service.
Commercial Grade — Moves up to 1600 lbs. 2 easy to use handles for optimal control of the cart Easy moving 8″ wheels (2 fixed, 2 swivel,) Breaks down for compact storage (48″ x 38″ x 6″)–the handle can be removed Platinum Series/Contractor Quality–not like the competition Top grade/quality steel–weighs 73 lbs. Round corners prevent board or wall damage Open frame design turns tight corners Heavy duty casters for improved performance Strategically angled deck to prevent slippage and to provide optimal transportation of your materials Minor assembly is required FULL 1 YEAR WARRANTY!
Red in color Additional pushing handles included for the heavy loads and stable control
- MADE FOR BIG AND SMALL BUILDERS: Commercial & Construction Grade — Moves up to 1600 lbs.
- WERE WHEEL CRAZY: Easy moving, ball bearing 8 inch wheels (2 swivel, 2 swivel) provides smooth and quiet cruising
- STOW AND GO: Breaks down for compact storage (48 inch x 38 inch x 6 inch HIGH)–the handles and upright can be removed to stand up against a wall or underneath a workbench.
- QUALITY AND DURABILITY: Top grade/quality steel–weighs 73 lbs.
- UH OH PROTECTION BUILT IN: Round corners help prevent excessive board or wall damage (will not completely protect)