KFE Ultra Quiet Advanced KFE465-104 Premium Ceramic Front Brake Pad Set
Vehicle Compatibility 1997-1999 Acura CL 4 Cyl 1998-2002 Honda Accord 4 Cyl 1995-1997 Honda Accord 4 Cyl Sedan, ALL Coupe 1994 Honda Accord Sedan, Coupe 1993 Honda Accord Coupe, Sedan with Akebono Calipers 1990-1992 Honda Accord Sedan with Akebono Calipers 2015 Honda Civic LX Manual, HF 2003-2011 Honda Civic DX/EX/LX 2003-2005 Honda Civic GX/HX 2003
1997-1999 Acura CL 4 Cyl
1998-2002 Honda Accord 4 Cyl
1995-1997 Honda Accord 4 Cyl Sedan, ALL Coupe
1994 Honda Accord Sedan, Coupe
1993 Honda Accord Coupe, Sedan with Akebono Calipers
1990-1992 Honda Accord Sedan with Akebono Calipers
2015 Honda Civic LX Manual, HF
2003-2011 Honda Civic DX/EX/LX
2003-2005 Honda Civic GX/HX
2003 Honda Civic Si
2001-2002 Honda Civic ALL Trims
1999-2000 Honda Civic EX/Si
1996-1998 Honda Civic EX
1996 Honda Civic LX ABS ONLY
2010-2014 Honda Insight ALL Trims
KFE Brake Systems’ ceramic formula will give drivers the ability to brake harder, faster, and longer due to its higher and consistent coefficient of friction. This also means that the brake will be able to sustain without brake fade at a higher temperature. During “cold” conditions the brake system will also be able to perform on a consistent basis.
Keeping the environment and general public health in mind, all KFE Brake Systems brake pads are made with 100% asbestos-free materials, and meets the 2021 national standard material safety standards.
Each brake pad also is treated with the thermo scorched, and positive molding process. These processes help lower break-in time, and ensure a more consistent characteristic in the lifespan of the brake pad.
All Ultra Quiet Advanced Ceramic brake pads come with Wolverine dual-sided rubber shims. The shims functions as a buffer between the caliper piston and the brake pad back plate. Secondly, they act as an absorbent to vibration, which will reduce the noise.
- OEM Fitment and Warranty – Perfect fitment, no issues, and no hassle Limited Warranty.
- Low Noise – Dual-Rubber Wolverine Shims dramatically reduces vibration noise.
- Less Break-In Time – Thermo Scorched manufacture process help reduce break-in time.
- Increase Brake Bite, Long Life – Slots, and Chamfered edges features enhances brake bite, extends pad life and reduces noise. *Please check per your vehicle application; not all applications have slotted/chamfered features.
- Vehicle Compatibility: Please double check the description for your vehicle for the correct fitment.