OTUAYAUTO EL-50448 Auto Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor, TPMS Relearn Activation Tool for GM Series Vehicle 2006-2019
OTUAYAUTO EL-50448 TPMS Reset Tool Works on most GM vehicles (From 2006-2019) equipped with 315/433 MHz, very powerful and easy to use. NOT SUITABLE for heavy duty truck. How to Get into the Learning Mode? 1. Make the gear in P position. 2. Use cruise to choose TPMS re-learn mode in the dashboard settings. 3.
OTUAYAUTO EL-50448 TPMS Reset Tool Works on most GM vehicles (From 2006-2019) equipped with 315/433 MHz, very powerful and easy to use. NOT SUITABLE for heavy duty truck.
How to Get into the Learning Mode?
1. Make the gear in P position.
2. Use cruise to choose TPMS re-learn mode in the dashboard settings.
3. Horn will ring twice and the TPMS indicator flashes, then the learning mode has been successfully entered. (If equipped, the message center will display the front left (LF) tire).
4. Before the tire pressure monitoring system works normally properly, the body control module will record ID information of each position in the tire pressure sensor.
How to use?
Step 1 – Enter the learning mode.
The turn signal is lighted for 3 seconds and the beeps sound twice to enter the learning mode.
Step 2 – Read tire pressure sensor information starts from the front-left wheel.
Successful to read the tire pressure sensor information when the horn beeps once.
Step 3 – Same method to read other tire pressure information.
Follow the instruction above to read tire pressure of the front-right, rear-right, rear-left wheels.
- Function: TPMS Relearn tool, can quickly reset tire, used after you do tire rotation or change a new tire, Install new TPMS sensors etc when the system can not recognize the new Sensors.
- Fitment: For GM Vehicles (Chevy / Buick / GMC / Opel / Cadillac etc, from 2006-2019, Cars, SUV, Pickup) which is equipped with 315/433 MHZ tire pressure monitor system sensor.
- Feature: Small but Powerful, reset your tire just like no more than making an instant coffee, activates the individual TPMS with the press of one button.
- High Quality: This affordable tool is durable and simple. Hold tool against the sidewall of the tire, near the valve stem. Depress Learn button while holding the tool against the tire sidewall.
- Note: Not for TRUCK & Please use new 9V battery. Package does not include the charger and battery.