ARES 15009 – Exhaust Pipe Cutter – Cuts 3/4-Inch to 3 1/4-Inch Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes – 15 Blades Require Only 1/4 Turn for Finished Cut – Suitable for On- and Off-Vehicle Use
Easy 1/4 Turn Cutting for Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes The ARES Exhaust Pipe Cutter makes it easy to cut 3/4-inch to 3 1/4 inch tailpipes and exhaust pipes with 15 cutting blades that only require a 1/4 turn to fully cut through. With ergonomically designed handles for a safer and more comfortable grip during use,
Easy 1/4 Turn Cutting for Tailpipes and Exhaust Pipes
The ARES Exhaust Pipe Cutter makes it easy to cut 3/4-inch to 3 1/4 inch tailpipes and exhaust pipes with 15 cutting blades that only require a 1/4 turn to fully cut through. With ergonomically designed handles for a safer and more comfortable grip during use, the adjustable chain means a thorough cutting job for a wide range of sizes. Plus, the low-profile design makes this tool perfect for tight and confined spaces, so you can use it on- or off-vehicle.
Includes: 1 pc. Exhaust pipe cutter Size: 3/4-inch to 3 1/4-inch Adjustable chain 15 cutting wheel blades in chain Requires only 1/4 turn to cut through pipe fully Ergonomically designed handles for enhanced grip and comfort during use Low profile design Suitable for on- and off-vehicle use
- SPECIFICATIONS: Our Exhaust Pipe Cutter is designed to cut 3/4-inch to 3 1/4-inch tailpipes and exhaust pipes and features a cutting wheel blade on each of its 15 rollers, so it only requires a 1/4 turn to cut through the pipe you’re working on.
- DESIGN: Made of Chrome Molybdenum Steel, the adjustable chain uses up to all fifteen of its blade wheels to quickly and easily cut pipes. Thanks to its low-profile design, this tool is suitable for both on-vehicle and off-vehicle use, and with its ergonomically designed cushioned handles, you’ll be able to maintain a safe and comfortable grip while cutting.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: This exhaust pipe cutter is perfect for work in tight and confined spaces and can be used on-vehicle for ultimate convenience, but works just as well off-vehicle for better leverage. If you’re working on a tailpipe or exhaust pipe between 3/4-inches and 3 1/4 inches in diameter, this exhaust pipe cutter is right for you.
- RELIABLE | EFFECTIVE | EFFICIENT: Users trust ARES to be quality tools. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ARES Exhaust Pipe Cutter, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
- ASPCA BUSINESS AMBASSADOR: We are proud to be part of the ASPCA Business Ambassador Program. If you have a pet, you realize they are more than a pet, they are part of the family. With your support, we’re proud to help this great organization.