CURT 13193 Class 3 Trailer Hitch, 2-Inch Receiver for Select Ford Transit-150, Transit-250 and Transit-350
Whatever your task at hand — whether it’s launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close — CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a
Whatever your task at hand — whether it’s launching that boat before daybreak, setting up your camper before the rush or getting a final load to the dump before close — CURT class 3 trailer hitches offer the strength needed for serious towing. They make it easy to hitch up and Bring It, offering a vehicle-specific fit and the weight capacity to handle a variety of trailers. Custom class 3 hitches are the most common type of receiver hitch for pickup trucks and SUVs. Because of their weight range, they are also found on full-size cars, crossovers and minivans. Each custom class 3 hitch is made vehicle-specific. This particular model fits certain years of the Ford Transit-150, Transit-250 and Transit-350 (see application info to verify vehicle compatibility). It provides a weight carrying capacity of 6, 000 lbs. GTW and 900 lbs. TW. It is also compatible with a weight distribution hitch for level towing and a rating of 8, 000 lbs. WD and 900 lbs. WDTW. CURT class 3 trailer hitches are typically used to tow utility trailers, boat trailers, campers, snowmobile or ATV haulers and more (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component). Each class 3 hitch has a 2″ receiver tube and is tested in accordance with SAE J684 for safety. To ensure that CURT class 3 receiver hitches have what it takes for serious trailering, they are designed using a hands-on approach and are constructed with high-strength steel and precise welding. We also protect our class 3 hitches in a co-cured finish of liquid Bond rite and black powder coat for superior resistance to rust, chipping and UV damage. Plus, to give you the confidence to Bring It no matter what your next task is, all class 3 hitches are backed by a limited lifetime .
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This trailer hitch is rated for 6, 000 lbs. gross trailer weight, 900 lbs. tongue weight, 8, 000 lbs. weight distribution capacity and 900 lbs. weight distribution tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This class 3 hitch equips your vehicle with a standard 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver, allowing for a wide variety of towing options. It can accept a ball mount, cargo carrier, bike rack, tow hook and much more.
- FULLY TESTED. Every CURT class 3 trailer hitch design is tested in real-world, on-vehicle conditions at our Detroit engineering facility. Hitches are tested according to SAE J684 standards for the utmost safety and reliability while towing.
- RUST, CHIP, UV-RESISTANT. This tow hitch is protected with a unique dual-coat finish of rust-resistant liquid Bonderite and highly durable black powder coat. The two finishes are co-cured together for exceptional resistance to rust, chipping and UV rays.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Trailer hitch installation of this class 3 hitch is made easier with its vehicle-specific design. This hitch offers a custom fit on select models of the Ford Transit-150, Transit-250 and Transit-350, and it comes with all necessary hardware for a complete installation on the vehicle.