CURT 14090 Class 4 Trailer Hitch Black 2-Inch Receiver for Select Chevrolet Express, GMC Savana
Whatever the next item is on your to-do list — whether it’s arriving at the jobsite before dawn or getting your travel trailer set up in time to see the sunset — CURT class 4 trailer hitches offer greater towing power to let you Bring It. These custom receiver hitches are built to tackle bigger
Whatever the next item is on your to-do list — whether it’s arriving at the jobsite before dawn or getting your travel trailer set up in time to see the sunset — CURT class 4 trailer hitches offer greater towing power to let you Bring It. These custom receiver hitches are built to tackle bigger jobs and bolder adventures, all while giving you a custom fit for your vehicle. Class 4 hitches are available for a variety of makes and models, from pickup trucks and SUVs to full-size and commercial vans. This particular class 4 hitch fits certain years of the Chevy Express 1500, 2500 or 3500 and GMC Savana 1500, 2500 or 3500 (to verify vehicle compatibility, see application info). It provides a weight carrying capacity of 10,000 lbs. GTW and 1,000 lbs. TW. It can also accept a weight distributing hitch, offering a maximum WD capacity of 12,000 lbs. and a WDTW of 1,200 lbs. CURT class 4 tow hitches are as much suited for work as they are for play. With their high load capacities, they are typically used for towing larger trailers, including everything from a double-axle utility trailer or livestock trailer to a full-length camper or large boat trailer (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component). All CURT class 4 receiver hitches come with a 2″ receiver tube opening and all the necessary hardware for a complete installation. From light-duty to heavy-duty, every CURT custom hitch is engineered to be vehicle-specific, using actual vehicles to create the optimal design. We then combine high-strength steel, precise welding and a co-cured finish of liquid Bonderite and durable black powder coat to provide you with a hitch you can depend on. To prove it, we test all our hitches in accordance with SAE J684 for safety and back them with a limited lifetime warranty.
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This trailer hitch is rated for 10,000 lbs. gross trailer weight, 1,000 lbs. tongue weight, 12,000 lbs. weight distribution capacity and 1,200 lbs. weight distribution tongue weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component).
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This class 4 hitch equips your vehicle with a standard 2-inch x 2-inch hitch receiver, allowing for a wide variety of towing options. It can accept a ball mount, cargo carrier, bike rack, tow hook and much more.
- FULLY TESTED. Every CURT class 4 trailer hitch design is tested in real-world, on-vehicle conditions at our Detroit engineering facility. Hitches are tested according to SAE J684 standards for the utmost safety and reliability while towing.
- RUST, CHIP, UV-RESISTANT. This tow hitch is protected with a unique dual-coat finish of rust-resistant liquid Bonderite and highly durable black powder coat. The two finishes are co-cured together for exceptional resistance to rust, chipping and UV rays.
- EASY TO INSTALL. Trailer hitch installation of this class 4 hitch is made easier with its vehicle-specific design. This hitch offers a custom fit on select models of the Chevrolet Express 1500, 2500 or 3500 and GMC Savana 1500, 2500 or 3500, and it comes with all necessary hardware for a complete installation on the vehicle.