CURT 60633 Original-Equipment-Style Gooseneck Hitch for Ram, 35,000 lbs, 2-5/16-Inch Ball
CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitches are built to excel in two key things: ease of installation that comes from an ingenious design and safe, reliable towing even with heavy-duty gooseneck trailers. The Ram-compatible gooseneck hitch boasts a one-person installation. It is built with fewer pieces than competitor hitches to keep installation simple, and the pieces are
CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitches are built to excel in two key things: ease of installation that comes from an ingenious design and safe, reliable towing even with heavy-duty gooseneck trailers. The Ram-compatible gooseneck hitch boasts a one-person installation. It is built with fewer pieces than competitor hitches to keep installation simple, and the pieces are designed to be compact so they can be lifted and bolted into place without the help of a second person. We’ve also eliminated a number of steps from the process to speed up installation time and reduce the number of modifications needed on the vehicle. The hitch does not require the exhaust or spare tire to be lowered. It requires no welding, temporary truck bed removal or even bed flange trimming. Best of all, pre-existing factory holes are used to mount the hitch to the truck’s frame, meaning the only drilling necessary is for the gooseneck ball hole and safety chains in the truck bed. Once installed, the OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ram offers simple operation and highly secure towing. It is tested in accordance with SAE J2638 to safely tow up to 35, 000 lbs. GTW. Instead of a side handle mounted under the wheel well, it uses a latch-locking trailer ball. This patented 2-5/16″ ball easily drops into the gooseneck head from above the truck bed and is secured in place with a simple quarter-turn of the latch. This Ram gooseneck hitch also features heavy-duty 5/8″ safety chain anchors for dependable security for your trailer, whether you’re towing livestock, machinery or construction materials. To ensure maximum quality, the CURT OEM-style gooseneck hitch for Ram comes with a tough A-coat finish to easily resist rust and scratches.
- FACTORY FIT. This original equipment gooseneck trailer hitch is uniquely designed to integrate with your truck like a factory gooseneck hitch. It features a removable 2-5/16-inch diameter ball to fit a wide variety of gooseneck couplers.
- DROP-IN BALL. Installing or removing the gooseneck ball from your truck bed couldn’t be easier. It has a quarter-turn latch system that instantly secures it into place whenever needed. There are no tools, extra brackets or hardware required.
- TESTED STRENGTH. For secure towing of heavy-duty trailers, this factory-style gooseneck hitch is tested and rated for 35, 000 lbs. gross trailer weight (limited to lowest-rated towing component). The design is fully tested at our Detroit engineering facility according to SAE J2638 specifications for safety.
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For dependable weather resistance, this OE gooseneck ball hitch is covered in a durable A-coat finish. This finish protects the hitch body against rainwater, dirt, road salt and other corrosive threats.
- EASY INSTALLATION. This gooseneck hitch is specially designed for a streamlined fit and factory-like integration with your truck. It requires no welding, bed flange trimming, bed removal or drilling except the truck bed holes. This particular OE hitch fits select models of Ram trucks.