Supreme Suspensions – Full Lift Kit for 1999-2007 Classic GMC Sierra 1500 Adjustable 1″ – 3″ Front + 3″ Rear Suspension Lift Kit + Pro Performance Series Shocks 4WD
Supreme Suspensions – 3″ Front and 3″ Rear Lift Kit Enhance the look of your vehicle and run larger tires with Supreme Suspension’s front and rear lift kit. Developed and tested by in-house ASE certified specialists, this set of torsion keys are made of High Strength carbon-steel, twice the strength of the factory system, these
Supreme Suspensions – 3″ Front and 3″ Rear Lift Kit
Enhance the look of your vehicle and run larger tires with Supreme Suspension’s front and rear lift kit. Developed and tested by in-house ASE certified specialists, this set of torsion keys are made of High Strength carbon-steel, twice the strength of the factory system, these keys are sure to stand up to what your truck can dish out. The rear lift blocks are precision CNC machined from T6 aircraft-grade billet and will never compress under heavy loads. Both torsion keys and lift blocks are finished with a special powder coating to protect them against the elements and offers premium resistance to corrosion. The included shocks will help maintain proper vehicle handling dynamics with the higher than factory center of gravity, while still maintaining a factory like ride quality. The extended length over factory lengths provides you with the ability to use your suspensions new fuller range of motion while eliminating binding and shock limiting.
1999 – 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 (4WD)
*Only fits 6-Lug models.
(2x) Carbon Steel Adjustable Torsion Keys
(2x) Billet Aluminum Rear Lift Blocks
(4x) Plated Steel U-Bolts
(4x) Pro Performance Series Shocks
Supreme Suspensions Pro Pack
Front Lift: 3 Inches
Rear Lift: 3 Inches
- FITMENT: 1999 – 2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (4WD) and 1999 – 2007 GMC Sierra 1500 (4WD). Will only fit Classic models.
- CONTENTS: 2x Carbon Steel Adjustable Torsion Keys, 2x Billet Aluminum Rear Lift Blocks, 4x Plated Steel U-Bolts, 4x Pro Performance Series Shocks, Installation Hardware, Installation Instructions and Supreme Pro Pack
- TECHNICAL NOTES: 1 – 3 inch front suspension lift and 1.5 inch rear suspension lift. Fits 6-Lug models only.
- INSTALLATION: Easy bolt-on installation takes 3 to 5 hours. An alignment is always recommended if you are altering the height of your vehicle. A torsion bar puller is required.
- BENEFITS: Improves the look of your truck and increases ground clearance, so you can fit larger tires. Upgraded suspension performance. TWICE as strong as factory keys and lift indexed. Solid light weight blocks CNC machined from Aircraft Billet.