INEEDUP Towing Mirrors Rear view Mirrors Fit for 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2500 HD with Left Side turn signal light Power Folding Power adjustment Heated Turn Signal Light 15150849
Compatibility with this vehicle:2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500 2007-2013 GMC Sierra 2500 HD2007-2013 GMC Sierra 3500 HD2007-2013 GMC Yukon2007-2013 GMC Yukon XL 15002007-2013 GMC Yukon XL 25002007-2013 Chevrolet Tahoe2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche2007-2013 Chevrolet Suburban 15002007-2013 Chevrolet Suburban 2500 Specifics and Features:fits LH (Driver Side)Power Mirror Adjustmentheated and
Compatibility with this vehicle:
2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD
2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD
2007-2013 GMC Sierra 1500
2007-2013 GMC Sierra 2500 HD
2007-2013 GMC Sierra 3500 HD
2007-2013 GMC Yukon
2007-2013 GMC Yukon XL 1500
2007-2013 GMC Yukon XL 2500
2007-2013 Chevrolet Tahoe
2007-2013 Chevrolet Avalanche
2007-2013 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
2007-2013 Chevrolet Suburban 2500
Specifics and Features:
fits LH (Driver Side)
Power Mirror Adjustment
heated and turn signal light
How to install the towing mirrors by oneself ?
The rear view mirror is very simple to install and can be installed in just four steps: remove the fixed screws of the plastic plate from the car with a screwdriver. remove the plastic plate to see the rear view mirror and door screws, use a screwdriver to remove the screws. install the new rear view mirror through the window and lock the door screw, then move the plastic plate to the original. after the installation is finished, one of the most important things is to adjust the angle of the mirror,donâ€t forget!
Control Type : Power
Outer Material : ABS
OE : 15150849,955-305,25779849,25779805
- COMPATIBILITY WITH : The Side Mirrors fit for 2007-2013 Chevrolet Silverado GMC Sierra 1500 2500 HD 3500 HD
- POWER ADJUSTED : Power adjustment is more convenient and faster than manual adjustment. Power adjustment allows you to change the mirror position by power switch in the car, so you don’t have to get off the car or reach out to manually adjust the mirror, saving time and safety. And manual adjustment is easy to break the rear view mirror.
- THE HEATED MIRRORS : When driving in foggy weather or rain or snow, the fog, frost or rain may cause the driver’s sight to be unclear. It is necessary for the driver to reach out to clean the mirrors surface from time to time, but inconvenient and seriously affected the safety of driving. However, When the mirror is heated, the heater behind the mirrors quickly heats the mirror surface, slowly removing the rain or mist on the mirror surface, reducing the risk of driving.
- TURN SIGNAL LIGHT : The turn signal is an important indicator that turns on when the vehicle turns to alert the front and rear vehicles and pedestrians. When you want to turn or change lanes, the turn signal will flash and flash, let other vehicles notice that you want to turn, avoid in time, reduce the risk of collision.
- BROADER VIEW : The rear view mirror reflects the rear, side and underside of the car, allowing the driver to see the position indirectly. It acts as a â€œsecond eyeâ€ and provides a better, wider rear view. Improves visibility, reduces blind spots, improves road safety, and significantly improves styling and appearance.