LUVERNE 250743 Front or Rear Textured Rubber Mud Guards Black 12-Inch x 23-Inch Select Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra 1500, 2500, 3500 HD
Whether you’re on the job or off-roading through the wilderness, it doesn’t take long for rocks and other debris to wreak havoc on the body of your truck. LUVERNE Textured Rubber Mud Guards are the perfect solution for maintaining that pristine, professional look. For the front or rear of the truck, these custom mud flaps
Whether you’re on the job or off-roading through the wilderness, it doesn’t take long for rocks and other debris to wreak havoc on the body of your truck. LUVERNE Textured Rubber Mud Guards are the perfect solution for maintaining that pristine, professional look. For the front or rear of the truck, these custom mud flaps add style and body protection. They are constructed from heavy-duty black rubber that stands up to road debris and sheds water with ease. They feature 18-gauge stainless steel plates to help protect the bottom edge and extend the life of the mud flaps. With their 3/8″ thick, recycled rubber construction, Textured Rubber Mud Guards easily deflect everything from mud to gravel, protecting the body of your truck from scratches, chips and scuffs. They are also made to add a stylish accent to your truck, featuring stainless steel plates along the bottom edge of each flap. The plates are made from 18-gauge stainless steel to provide a heavy-duty, rust-resistant shield, and they feature a bright, high-polish finish for a long-lasting shine. The textured finish of the rubber mud flaps is also designed to easily hide minor scuffs and scratches and maintain a clean appearance. For an easy installation and a custom fit, these truck mud flaps are made vehicle-specific. This particular set fits specific years of the Chevy Silverado 1500, 2500 HD or 3500 HD and GMC Sierra 1500, 2500 HD or 3500 HD (see application info to verify fitment). They install with corrosion-resistant fasteners and high-strength steel mounting brackets with a galvanized finish for long-lasting durability. Universal mud flaps are also available.
- RELIABLE PROTECTION. The heavy-duty construction of these truck mud flaps helps protect your vehicle on the road and in the field, blocking mud and gravel spray from marring the rocker panels and sides of the vehicle.
- UNIQUE FLASH. These custom mud flaps feature unique 18-gauge stainless steel splash guard plates on the bottom edge. These plates are polished for a stylish accent, and they help prolong the life of the mud guards.
- HIGHLY DURABLE. Constructed from 3/8-inch recycled rubber, these mud flaps are built to withstand tough jobs. Their textured surface also helps hide scuffs, scratches and grime, maintaining a cleaner look.
- EASY TO INSTALL. These mud guards offer easy installation on your truck. They come with corrosion-resistant hardware and strong, galvanized steel brackets.
- COMPLETE KIT. This package of mud guards includes two custom mud flaps with plates and mounting hardware for a complete installation on your truck. The mud flaps are vehicle-specific and can be installed on the front or rear. They are designed to fit select models of the Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 HD or 3500 HD and GMC Sierra 1500, 2500 HD or 3500 HD.