Off-Road ATV UTV Light Bar Mounts Mounting Bracket Mini Bar Clamp Kits [0.75″/1″/1.25″ Inch] [360-Degree] [2 Stud Sizes] [Aluminium] [2 Unit] Bull Bar Roll Bar Clamp Roll Cage Clamps Mount For ATV UTV
Obstacles Into Opportunities No one ever pushes forward by sticking to the old formula. So when we designed our new bar clamps we scrapped the old designs and went back to the drawing board. The first thing we noticed is that most clamps only give you two mounting options, horizontal or vertical. But what if
Obstacles Into Opportunities
No one ever pushes forward by sticking to the old formula. So when we designed our new bar clamps we scrapped the old designs and went back to the drawing board. The first thing we noticed is that most clamps only give you two mounting options, horizontal or vertical. But what if you need something in between? To solve this problem we added a rotating mounting stud. With this additional axis of rotation, giving you twice as much adjustment control as a standard bar clamp.
Won’t Let Your Lights Down
On the trail, rough terrain, jarring drop-offs, and harsh winds attack your lights with brutal efficiency. To come out on top you need a clamp with a rock-solid grip and an unrelenting resolve. Featuring high-friction, straight knurled mounting surfaces, a zero-slip locking stud, vibration dampening rubber inserts, and a tube of thread locking compound, these clamps don’t know what it means to give up.
Don’t Worry, It’ll Fit
We understand that not every roll cage, bull bar, or headache rack is the same, and not every light is created equal. That’s why we designed our clamps to fit any .75”, 1”, or 1.25” bar and we included two different length rotating studs so your lights are sure to have the clearance they need.
(1) Bar Mount Clamp(1) Set of Fasteners(2) Set of Rubber Inserts(2) Rubber Pad(1) Fastener Glue(2) Fastener Set(1) Instruction Manual
- LIVE WITHOUT LIMITS – Don’t be held back by one-dimensional bar clamps. Our unique clamping system features a 360-degree rotating neck designed to give you even more control over your light placement, regardless of the position or angle of your bars.
- HANG ON TIGHT – Aggressive, straight knurling on the mounting surfaces gives your lights the traction they need to hold on through the harshest terrain. And with a zero-slip, locking stud design, these clamps won’t twist when you twist the throttle.
- ROCK SOLID – On the trail, there’s no room for weak hardware. Engineered to be thicker and more durable than other bar clamps and equipped with rugged stainless steel bolts, these bar clamps have earned their place at the top of the podium.
- UNYIELDING PROTECTION – Specially designed rubber inserts shield your lights against damaging vibrations, provide an unequaled level of light stabilization, and protect against the unforgiving conditions of the off-road.
- UNMATCHED VERSATILITY – Go anywhere with a clamp that is as flexible as your machine. These clamps include adapters to fit .75″, 1″, and 1.25″ bars and two different length mounting neck with studs for added clearance adjustment.