Furniture Clinic Leather Recoloring Balm – Renew, Restore & Repair Color to Faded and Scratched Leather | 21 Color Choices, Works on Couches, Car Seats, Clothing & Purses – 8.5 Fl. Oz (Camel)
The Leather Re-Coloring Balm renovates the color and aspect of all leather items both old and new. There are 21 colors formulated for use on leather from a dark to light shade. It works great at re-coloring areas that have been exposed to sun light or direct heat, and is ideal for coloring cat scratches
The Leather Re-Coloring Balm renovates the color and aspect of all leather items both old and new. There are 21 colors formulated for use on leather from a dark to light shade.
It works great at re-coloring areas that have been exposed to sun light or direct heat, and is ideal for coloring cat scratches and re-coloring dried out and faded areas. The re-coloring balm 100% absorbs into your leather so will not rub off onto any clothes.
Note: This product is designed to work on absorbent leathers only. To test your leather for absorbency, simply drop a small amount of water onto an undamaged area of your leather and wait 5-10 seconds. If the water sinks into the leather and leaves a darker patch, you have absorbent leather. If the water stays on the surface, your leather is not absorbent and you will need to use Leather Colorant to restore its color.
Only one application is necessary. With use, the leather will fade again but this can be reduced by using the Leather Protection Cream. The Balm is generally re-applied once every three years.
Instructions for use
Step 1: Clean the leather first before applying the Balm, for best results use Furniture Clinic Leather Ultra Clean – This is because Leather Ultra Clean deep cleans the leather to remove all dirt, but also opens up the pores of the leather so the Re-Coloring Balm will take to the leather in a better fashion.
Step 2: Rub the Balm into the leather, with a clean cloth or sponge, in a circular motion to ensure penetration. This is enough to completely restore the color. Take a clean cloth and then buff the surface of the leather. Make sure there is no excess Balm left on the leather.
Step 3: Protect your leather to prevent staining and extend its functional life, Furniture Clinic Leather Protection Cream is advised for this.
- GOOD HOUSEKEEPING SEAL: This product was evaluated by the Good Housekeeping institute and after rigorous testing by their expert scientists and engineers, has been granted the prestigious Good Housekeeping seal. Evaluation of the product includes reviewing product effectiveness, as well as packaging and marketing claims.
- RENEWS & RESTORES COLOR TO LEATHER: Furniture Clinic’s balm is ideal for restoring color to faded and scratched leather. With 21 color choices, it’s easy to select the appropriate color for your leather item – but if for some reason you choose incorrectly, simply order a more appropriate color and we’ll refund your first purchase. In fact, if you’re not happy with the results [for any reason] we’ll refund your money, no questions asked.
- HAPPINESS GUARANTEED: We understand that restoring leather can be a daunting task, but don’t be afraid. Our experts are here if you have questions before purchasing and if after purchasing you’re not satisfied with the results (we expect you will be), we offer a money back guarantee. We know our product works wonderfully when used correctly.
- USE ON COUCHES, CARS & CLOTHING: The leather recoloring balm is a versatile product that can be used on all kinds of leather pieces. From scratched car seats to faded purses, the balm has many use cases. Our customers use the product to restore color to their faded sofas, to fix small cat scratches, to liven up their antique car seats and to cover minor peeling on their leather jackets!
- FOR ABSORBENT LEATHER ONLY: With this product we recommend you test the ability of your furniture to absorb liquid prior to purchasing. To complete this test, apply a small drop of water onto an intact section of your leather, and see if the water soaks in. If you have more questions about this water test, please watch the video to the left (if on a mobile screen scroll up to the image section).