Vesafe TPMS, Wireless Tire Pressure Monitoring System for RV, Trailer, Coach, Motor Home, Fifth Wheel, with 10 Anti-Theft sensors, Include a Signal Booster
Something You Need to Know? 70% of high-speed traffic accidents were caused by abnormal tire pressure. With a Vesafe TPMS, drivers are warned of abnormal tire conditions before it becomes dangerous VESAFE Tyre Pressure Monitoring System will make sure your tire pressure is at its proper level. Monitor Specification Working temperature: -20℃~ 80℃ Storage temperature:
Something You Need to Know?
70% of high-speed traffic accidents were caused by abnormal tire pressure. With a Vesafe TPMS, drivers are warned of abnormal tire conditions before it becomes dangerous
VESAFE Tyre Pressure Monitoring System will make sure your tire pressure is at its proper level.
Working temperature: -20℃~ 80℃
Storage temperature: -30℃ ~ 85℃
Input Voltage: DC 12 ~ 24V
Working temperature: -20℃ ~ 80℃
Storage temperature: -20℃ ~ 85℃
Pressure range: 0~13 bar (0~188 psi)
Pressure Accuracy: ±1.5Psi
Temperature Accuracy: ±3 ℃
Battery life: ≥2 Years
Tips for Sensors Installation
1. Be gentle to the valve stem when screwing the sensors. It’s best to pinch the valve stem with one hand and then screw sensors with the other hand.
2. Turn on the monitor first before installing the sensors so that the monitor can receive the sensor data on time. 3. Ensure no air leakage over after installed and may use soapy water for testing if necessary.
1* VESAFE Tire Pressure Monitor
10* VESAFE Tire Pressure Sensor
1* Hex Wrench
10* Hex Nut
10* Rubber O-Ring
1* User Manual
1* Suction Cup
1* Dashboard Mount
1* Power Cable
10* Rubber Waterproof Seal
- VESAFE tire pressure monitoring system is designed to work on all types and styles of recreational vehicles, including motor home, travel trailer, auto, 5th wheel, etc., It is a safety tool to help drivers understand when their tires are approaching an unsafe conditions, including under-inflation, over-inflation, over-heated and fast leakage.
- This system supports up to 10 tires in the front vehicle and 7 tires in the towed vehicle. Both vehicles can be operated to disconnected or connected. Users can set the standard driving pressure for each axle, and the alarm will be triggered if the pressure is 20% higher or 10% lower than the preset standard pressure. The alarm can be eliminated by pressing any button, however, the LED light will continue to flash until the pressure is restored to the acceptable pressure.
- The tire pressure sensors placed on the valve stems of the tires send a wireless signal to the display monitor mounted in the cab every 5 minutes, however, it transmits immediately if there is any abnormal condition happened. Drivers don’t need to stare at the display during driving. It will give audible and visible alert if something wrong with the tire.
- The pressure range of the sensor is 0-188PSI, with an expected battery life of 2 years. And it’s only 18grams and it will not affect the tire balance. Users can simply replace the battery in the sensor when the display indicate low battery icon on the monitor.
- VESAFE TPMS provides 24 months warranty on all parts of the product, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions during your installation or using. Your safety is our business; we look forward to providing you peace of mind during your driving.